Saturday, August 15, 2009

BEING INDEPENTDANT IS BORING !
i need my mother here with me ): nobody help me wash clothes , and do th house work ):
blahhblahh :D but it`s still alright (: but kind of boring now and then . laughs (;
after long you`ll realise you got nothing better to do ._. blahhs .
everyday cry mother and father , nb !
but at least wp and baby is a joker here with me . lol`s (:
if not i`ll be dying in th house :/
boo ._. everynow and then i plan all th times , planing what to do (:
but can say is still th same . haas (: but to have a planing is better .
nowadays people is just sooo lame , quarrel b`cus of game !
game loser man ._. lol`s .
it`s has been long long time i post one time . i guess my blog is growing mushroom already (:
alright laas , got to ......
loves th same people too (:
booo (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

No comments: