Thursday, March 25, 2010






















Even millions stone is infornt of us, we'll still make it till the end.
Baby, even our working timing is so different from the past.
But i know that we still stay the same right? Have trust in each other.
And enjoy during your off day?! Am i right? I know that somehow,
We'll tend to miss each other like f-cuk! But this is what we need in life.
Yah, baby i believe we can move those millions stone and move forward right?
Yah, and this is love. True? No one can influence me doing anything.
So don't worry ohk? I've trust in you, that you've trust in me too.
Those pics above is when your off day we took.
Anyway, being human made me cry, and made jeviar laughs!
No human heart! :x Anyway, working tonight and is going to have my lunch!
Love baby; vm!

No comments: