Tuesday, June 30, 2009

baby went to touch up her fish .
finally get to change hello kitty phone , same as zwp (:
doggy that baby gave me (: biggest bearbear ahe gave me among all .
at song ka (: so bored . so try out th camera of hello kitty phone .
darling i loves you tons .
I LOVE MY BOY (:
darling went to touch up her fish ytd .
till until on hand ! LOL`s ,
change my phone to hello kitty one (:
had th same as zwp`sister .
baby . gave me th bigbig dog .
lovess her tons .
was carrying home from katong shopping center .
and was like soooo big (:
and was kind of tired . carrying that .
went home and was like so tired (:
haas :D did`nt open .
yes, but i put back in th plastic bag .
tee hee`s :D
fogotten to post out th boster i bought for baby and myself .
ahbob one is for baby , and kitty one is for myself .
cutecute .
but i also hugg th two to sleep plus the bearbear .
baby brought me for first month anniversary with th
bigbig hello kitty .
but th kitty was like not for me but baby .
cause she hugg to sleep everyday ,
and not me !
if she never to sleep she will miss th kitty much ,
haas :D
going over to parkway later on to print out th pictures .
LOLLL`s and was like damn alots .
waiting for baby awake and go over to print .
hees :D
but wait for her awake must be real late .
so maybe going on myself .
tonight still going out .
3 more days baby , going to put shading on her hand ,
i don`t care , i want to do my butterfly too .
hump`x .
alright . guess is enough for all .
since sooo long i update long post .
p.s : those who asked me to link
i have-d link-ed .

No comments: