Friday, June 12, 2009

i just can`t find for my cabel . and was like .
zzzz .
i wanna upload photo , during th chalet ,
but kind of like .
^&(!#!@(&*)^@!$
HUMPX :)
darling went to song ka ytd , & i was like alr so boring at th chalet & now
today he went again .
BlahBlah . then i was just so bored :/
when he`s not around ,
ytd night .
baby , me & ahgirl was talking abt sgh lifes .
cause she was kind of curious .
then we talk so muchh till don`t knw how .
talk until his ex , i was like !@#% .
you know me then .
but afterall now he`s still all mine ,
no sharing , no huging (:
i`m self fish you knw ?
on th 1o we celebrate hendy , beibei & vicky b`dae (:
i kana sabo , my phone fly 5 meter ,
this didi las , play cake on my face nbm .
then seh liahs . even my phone also pull .
hahs (: but it`s not spoilt yet ,
hahas (:
cause it`s great !
we drank quite alots ,
but still can manage :D
okays ,
i guess i`ll update more th next time when i upload my pic up :D

No comments: