Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy anniversary!



( Happy anniversary my dearest baby! )
Watched twilight with Baby, Beibei, Meimei and Melvin at illuma yesterday! Baby, did one thing stupid but still adorable to me. She brought couples ring at Silver Corner for the both of us. And she hide it for me all the way until we shopped end, brought tickets, food and have our butts tucked in the chair than she took out the ring that she brought. Open it up like she is asking me for marriage! Laugh, indeed she gave me a surprise that day!

Although we've not spend much time yesterday but than still glad that you at least gave me sweet memories, in life. Although you like that jacket you brought very much. But than I still think it look more like bugis street street 10 bucks jacket. But the inner side don't look like lah. (:

Laugh, thinking back that I brought the zip pouch which wrote there, DAMN I'M BROKE. And I feel that I'm kinda feeling this way now. But it's ohkay after tue I'll have my money back again! Working is the best way not to see your wallet without a cent inside! (: Gonna ask for Posb card from baby again unless she still have cash with here later. Lol!

Back from the ladies. Alright! I'm thinking of what to crave on our rings! (: I think is common on rings like ( Who love who ) . I want something special other than this! Alright maybe I shall talk it out with Jeviar first! (:

You're just everything i ever wanted I love you!

No comments: