Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The most blessful thing that god gave me is you.


Firstly, before i start anything. I would like to aplogise to my dearest. Because i lost our last month anniversary gift " Couple ring ". When i throw the ball up in the air then.. Swing my hand with full strenght. Then realise opps! MY RING! OMFG, WHY AM I SO CARELESS! THIS RING IS WITH ME ONLY FOR A MONTH! AND I FELT SO DEPRESSED! ):

My rountine for today! Beach day out!
*Buss-ed to Plazzasing.
*Meeted up with Baby's cousin. (Huihui) "Same name as my sis".
*Brought stuff for Sentosa trip! Especially needed for me is Sun block.
*Train to Hf. Buss-ed to Sentosa.
*Siloso beach's. If i'm not wrong with my spelling.
*Played. And lost my ring.
*Headed back to HF. Baby went to Candy Empire brought COCO and SWEETSWEET.
*Train to Bedok.
*Accompany Baby with Beibei to buy 916 Gold Chain for me. Yeah, wait longlong. Definetly is for herself.
*Went to another shop to buy Abacus Pendant for Baby. Treat it as this month anniversary gift for her. Waiting to get a big gift too. HAHAHA!
*Headed to changi airport for dinner.
*Meeted up Meimei and Melvin.
*Waraku's. Billed: $94.. Cool!
*Headed home! (: End of day!

Special post for Baby's.
I'm so sorry that I was so careless. ): Hope you won't bear that in mind. I did not do that on purpose either. This is a accident. Anyway, hope you like your anniversary gift. I ask you choose that pendant you don't want that pretty lady ask you, you want. Like her don't like me right? CHANGE! Hehe, tell you already don't believe my taste! Punch you ah! Anyway, i love you my sweetest boy'f. You're the sweetest gift from god! I'm sorry for yesterday either.

No comments: