Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't cry over spilled milk.


Happy new year, friend!
There's too much things happen last year, gonna learn from past mistakes and start afresh this year! Jeviar's face so much obstacle last year. I'm glad that we pull through all face all the obstacle together. Well, but this time round is some tragic happens. Jeviar's took more time to pull through and stand up again. Don't worry okay! Everything will be better in time. I'm sorry things turn out to be so ugly partly blame it on me. I'll learn to control myself, and keep those harsh words. Not being so aggressive towards anyone. Mistakes make people learn and I'll learn from my mistakes as well. Hope you find a job soon. I'll always encourage you. Don't worry okay? As long as you know I'm fine with it. You should understand me well ba. You should know what I'm fine with it. Well, I don't know if I should feel guilty or happy. Guilty as I cause you and your family quarrel. Happy as I realize how important I'm towards you. But sigh. I guess it's guilty more than glad. Anyway, just 5 more days to our anniversary. Woohoo! 34 months of ups and downs and we're still staying strong. Thanks for tolerating me for such a long time. I love ya. Thanks for everything.

No comments: