Monday, January 9, 2012

Motivation of love.


Look who's here again people! Hohoho! Okay, please don't get the wrong idea does not mean the above photo is the one who's blogging now. I'm Winnie the owner of the blogger. Haha! Well, I'd some good news for anyone who care, I found a job. Although pay is not high, but it's all on your ability to earn for the commission! Baby and Baobei is always giving me encouragement! But one sad thing is Baby hate it when I'm not punctual for my work! Arghhhhhh! But it's okay at least someone forcing me to work hard so I won't be lazy. Hehe!

Once again, happy 34th anniversary! I love you! Thanks for being there with me through so much obstacles. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, GO FOR YOUR INTERVIEW IF THERE'S JOB FOR YOU AGAIN, SLEEPY HEAD! I guess you also going crazy nua at the bed every time already. Hehe!

Well, Baobei don't be stress up over stuff already. There's always a way to slove things out. Just concentrate on your work and earn more for your commission. Don't nua at work or play around already. Haha!

Okay, now I'm gonna say work hard to myself! Gonna work hard and buy Baby some new clothes already! It's time for a change of style soon! Loop Loop! <3

No comments: