Saturday, July 4, 2009

kiss(:
taken by baby from the back(:

sweet(:
loving you<3



hi, my baby is sick ): who ask her larrs.. dont wanna drink water,
don wanna take care of herself!! only noe how to take ICE when
she noe tat i'll get super angry and worry!! wat to do!! her wing
is growing wat!! i cant stop her!! i'm not gg to care since she dont noe
how to look after herself!! when i don care then she'll start asking!!
WHY, ALL THIS!! isit my fault?? i dont think so.. once again..
SUX BLOOD!! but i still love her alot!! WHY ah.. really dont understand!!
three more days to our anniversary!! tat wat fast!!


let talk abt my ahgong!! i noe him for like less then a month and

he really treat me and baby very nice(: bringing us to party world like once a week..

pool for like everyday(: now tat he is at over sea.. it like so boring!!

when larrs he wan to comes back?? miss him larrs. ahgong (:

for me!! there something happen tat pass few days!! dont noe wat to say!!

ahgong bring me put tattoo!! whole hand somemore!! but haven finish!!

more to go yea(:

i love you my dearest baby<3 , YES I DO (:




No comments: