Saturday, July 4, 2009


(no new pic , so taken th sample one (:.)
will you make me th happiness girl?

normal day again (: suppose to go over to v3 but baby was too tired .

so we did not went over :D but it is okays (:

hais ): was having fever, cough and flu .

ohh my goshh , i seem to have h1n1 (:

better dont , or now i will be suffer in th chalet !

ohh my goshh ! CANNOT !

i still want long live ! teehees(:

felt that me and buddyxiaoen relationship is improving :D

loves<3

th next goes to my eighty-0ne ,

in th sudden of th time, she attached to a butch ,

haas , ensherru , attached to butch !

laughs , and was like lol ^^

haas , buey tahan my baby ,i waited for her to wake up and bath together ,

and now she was like bathing on her own .

because she told me that th toilet is too cramp .

and th next goes to this ahbao , asked me to remain him to buy fan .

but in th end i remain , there is no fan still .

LAZY BUM , same goes to my precious baby (:

haas :D i tension with baby just now .

then you know what she do ?

tension baqq with me . that why all sgh girls called her ahan.tension :D

buey tahan , erhhs , seriously things was still fine now .

no news , so hopefully baby is safe :D

No comments: