Friday, July 10, 2009

once again , winnie is back to post .
ohh my goshh , i was so diao , when someone asked baby for breakfast .
and stand outside hendy house '
aft doll out i went out and was like he called me winnie .
i asked him . do i know you ?
no reply then . =.=
when we went to coffee shop for breakfast , i asked baby to asked him .
and do you know what is his answer ?
i saw you link at my friend blog , but i dont know my friend who ?
HUH ! i was like what are you talking ?
laughs , anyway i forgotten to post out .
we watch transformer that day .
with my dearest baby , weiping , ahbao and ahhao .
oh my goshh , i was so urgently wanting to go to th toilet when
is in th exciting part , haas (:
because before that ahbao met up her sister to take ticket ,
because ahbao asked her to buy first .
so ahbao treat us drink at th shop .
and you know what ? i order root beer .
you know it cost 5 dollar .and i was so damn full laas .
ahbao order coke and th coke can even be share by 2 to 3 person .
i guess they import frm malaysia , because we waited so long for that drink .
haas (: th bill came and just for 5 people drinks th bill is round up to 30.
ahbao was like did i look wrongly . haas :D
baby has went to touch up her tattoo already .
and also i sia ko pui seng to give me put too .
and he allow . teehee (:my phone no money already .
almamak ! buey tahan .
we went to hotel sleep last night . only th two of us , haas (:
me and baby slept frm morning till 8 pm then we go down makan .
went up bath and sleep again .
i woke up on 3 plus . but till now he is still sleeping .
haas :D he tired to use th notebook just now .
but unable till i use it , must see laas .
i am who , haas :D
got to end . & liyi i had linked you (:
baby , ilu (:

No comments: