Friday, November 13, 2009





(Uploaded th Pic)
1. Baby Brought Clothing for me.
2. Get th Phone i wanted always ;D
3. Baby, suddenly like so Touching ;D
4. Baby brought me, my Make up Needs.
5.After 8 months we brought same Tees ;)
6.Baby is th Best yeas !

Hahahhahah, today went to Bedok to Buy phone .
Yeas, and is kind of like ! Th song so don`t z.z
Teehee, and after Bedok.
We head over to Bugis and Buy Clothing.
Lol`s, While waiting for AhSeng to o sian liah.
;D Hahahahahahah
When to D`zee Pub then. Was annoying th Driver,
t drive me to Club ;)
Now Baby is annoying me to Sleep.
Opps, Baby sorry. My phone is Louder then yours alr ;)
Don`t know what is wrong with th Blogger?
Can`t Upload Photo. Will try it tomorrow.
Hahahhahahahaha ;)
& Yah, thanks for your support.
Nbm, i will still learn to give up easily.
Won`t be like a Fool again D:
In th end, i found out.
I`m th Biggest Fool ;x
Oh yah, is late. Nights, my Readers ;D

No comments: