Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hello Readers ;D
Hms, what t say? Went to Mei Nah B`day yesterday ;x
At Oasis ;x Lol`s, quite Fun maybe?
Ah Kelle, friends prefer to Drink beer. So we order tower.
And one jug for Kelle, & Kelle bf, order 4 shots for us. ;)
Laughs. Baby dance infront of me ;D Hahahahhaha!
Make me laugh all th way home ;) She my Apple Pie (:
You see now, my baby is eating icecream.
I just told her i want to eat, She show me her touge and say no !
;x Humpx. Er, went to Honey Drink that day with peers.
& XiaoNa is Drunk again ! Like an auntie @.@
She make me Drunk too. Seeing her like this!
;) Er, Baby only left th chips and one mouth of icecream for me.
& Yeas ! You`re th sweetest drugs.
Eighty one. Ilu too!
No worries (" I will never change b`cause of others ;x
Oh! My fb and fs is so Dead can? Cause i really seldom online !
Quite Busy ;x Baby ahma is walking around again ;x
Hahhahahahaha! She will gave me a Fright ohkays?



Baby ilu! Like nothing will do ;x

No comments: