Thursday, November 26, 2009






Hello fellows :D
Sleep in th Morning .
Woke up Baby alr went t Injection.
Because she need t Inject.
Then can work .
I called her and said i wanted t Follow .
So i take bus t meet her .
At polyclinic downstair . By th time i reach she is done :D
So we went t eat Chicken Rice .
Was quite nice :D Yummy .
Cabbed home, and sleep again .
6 Plus woke up and prepare t go t JiaToh.
So many ppl there :)
Today went t JiaToh :)
Sigh, Boring. Went home then .
Quarrel with Baby.
Went out of th house .
Then on, AhSeng went t Gelyang and go eat .
Really had no Mood lah . T eat lah . :l
Then on AhSeng called Baby .
Baby do not want t tell AhSeng where is she .
Drive and saw her at Lor 7 .
AhSeng talk t Baby .
Then they asked me out . I do not want t but i did .
In th end. We keep on Laughing .
And was kind of better .
AhSeng wanted t drive us home .
But Kelle called and ask us go acc her .
We went back . Sitted at th Coffce Shop .
Then went in t Siam Disco for Awhile.
Come out sit again .
Then went t meet Kelle Friend.
Was planing t go Sabai .
But Baby wants t sleep alr .
So we Cabbed home .
Baby went t use com for awhile and she been sleeping now :)
I was so dissapointed acctually .
But when i heard from them that Baby cried .
I was so Heart Pain ):
So then on , i started t Realise that .
She is acctually a Good Gf t me :D
Baby i love you <3
Tmr had t follow Baby t Take his working Clothes .
Going Boat Quey tmr. Maybe :)
Hope can enjoy :D
I really want a job soon !
I need t SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP . !

No comments: