Monday, November 9, 2009

Going with Baby to XiaoEr Chalet ;D
Happy Birthday ;)
Er, quite Dissapointed with AhJuan.
Truly Dissapointed D;
Hahahahahhahahaha, hopefully tonight will Enjoy ;D
With all th Beauties ;D
Er, went to D`zee again ytd.
One Tower, 2 jug ;x
Tonight going to somewhere better .
Hahahahhahaha.
Now waiting for Baby to bath finish.
Then heading over to meet Kelle first.
Then head over to XiaoEr birthday.
Hais, my Ffs no money liah !
Because of that Xaiver ! >.<
Cries. D: Baby, and me sleep so long ytd ;)
Oh yah, and me and baby just break record!
8 months already ! Still counting down!
You`re my sunshine !
My only sunshine! You make me happy!
When sky are Grey!
You never know Dear how much i love you !
Please don`t take my sunshine away ;P

Ohkays! Heading over soon !

No comments: