Saturday, January 16, 2010


Happy birthday to my DARLING KITTY;
Don`t think too much yeahhhhh ! ^^
I`m here for you ! :D
& also more photo to upload , but then must wait for my peers to upload .
Laughhhhhh , yesterday was at Amber with Kitty, Meibao,Cherry, Deping&Teresa.
Then shift to Gelyang.
Meeted up with Ahkelle, Baba, AhOrh &their friends.
Moved to Oasis. LOL.
& was so Bored lah. -.-"
But then was with my FZ girls i was Happy !
:D :D :D Love them !
Ha, now i`m real broke. But then i still not sure wants to work mah?
Hai): Yesterday RongXing asked me to go back and work .
But then i said that i need to think first .
Cause i seriously don`t know want to work mah?
Hai): Cause is kinda of Lazy to work lah !
Goshhhhhh ! ): This XiaoBen is so irriatting lahhhhh !
Drunk at Oasis still tell me never lahhhh !
HOTTTTTT :x Laughhhhhhh !
Got to end ! Loves my peerss @.@

No comments: