Saturday, January 9, 2010

I`m not prefect .


Am i wasting your time , my dear ?
Actually wanted my blog to grow Fungus .
But i had no choice , i like to write down my feeling at blog .
Hai , there`s really things happen .
& seriously . I don`t know how to said it out .
Yahh , in a relationship do always had quarrel .
& what people always tell me is;
( never fight the feeling will never grow stronger! )
& seriously i think this is no Logic .
Is been already th second day me & darling quarrel .
2 days , 2 times . I hope today had no quarrel .
But i can never predict what will happen next .
Each day i can just hope that nothing will happen .
But i can never control my life .
Just now went to BoatQuey. Something happen to baby .
I felt real gulity . But maybe is not due to me . Idk ?
& i really dk ? I tried to give her a helping hand .
But she don`t really allow me to do that .
I felt that my heart is starting to grow a hole .
& is deeper & deeper . It`s really hurts .
Or is true that WoBuPei ? Hai ):
I know that all this while i`m quite lazy .
Somehow is also due to work . But , Darling .
I`m already trying to repay it .
But idk how to do than it`s enough .
You happy , i`m there to laughs and smile with you .
Sharing your happiness together .
When you`re sad i`m here to cried with you .
I share your pain together .
When you`re in need of help .
I`m always the first one to stand for your right .
& tried my best to help .
& also share your stress together .
When you`re sick . I takecare of you .
Till the lastest i can . ):
You always get for me what i also wanted , and get yourself just normal .
& I always tried to give you special surprise .
If it`s really ending , than i really hope .
You will be happy with your choices .
& also no point for me to hide anymore .
I will go back to the place where i really belong .
* My love for you will never change .
& also thanks kitty . For all your help . I really appercaited it .

No comments: