Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winnie here , hellooooo @.@
Anyone can teach me . how to stop th time ?
Hahahahha ! I know i`m kind of stupid asking this Question .
Yeahh . Guys I hope this will be alright ! :S
& on dk what is wrong with mummy .
Suddenly mummy wants to give me money $$$ !
Woohoo ~ & also is because i told her something .
Then she suddenly so good lah .
Zzz . But she dare not lie to me again and again .
I detest people who tell lies .
When they said till so Niceeeee. & end up with a NOOOOOO !
Hahahahahaha ! I hope that the Bombster will had grow fungus in his mouth !
Big Big Fungus , so that he can`t talk . Woohoo ~ !
& i`m still wondering should i go back to th place where i always belong ?
Or should i just lie down like this forever ? Is this something wrong ?
I really hateeee people who go in and out of my life just like that ?
Free one . & also no entry fees . Idk lah ! I just need some HAPPY PILLS .
Who had some wang qing shui ? I just need it here now .
Putting hopes and wishes on this top storey .
But you just smash it down . Like is a Rubbish Bin !
I really hateeeeeee it when ppl treat me like nth . You know ?
You`re th one who said until so nice and sweet .
& because of your friend and small mistake .
You wants to do this to me .
Ohh please ! If you said that i talk to them like scuk .
Then who is there to treat you like Dogg ?
& treating you like a fool ? Who understand ?
I put all my hope in th Bottle . & place it there on your heart .
Did you realise ? Or you just throw it on purpose ?
Ohh fcuk ! What am i doing ?
Writing all this when people treat this as a Joke ?
I do all i can . But i believe no one will know .
& just think that i`m acting a show . You throw the THING down & i saw .
that is something with my heart . i don`t think that you are sad at all .
What am i doing ? Who can bring me along th road ?
& guide me thru ? Love is what ? A toy ?
I think is only my LOVE is a toy . Hahahahaahha !
I`m being fool again . Congrats me . Woohoo ~
Sooner or later i hope i`ll get us to it . & i believe people with dirty mouths .
Gods will allow to clean there mouth ! Woohoo ~ I`ll see again .
Thanks god . that you let me being fool around again! You`re the greatest !

No comments: