Monday, January 18, 2010







Hello fellows . This is kind of long photo(s) already !
But i just get those pic :D All is FZXCXCZXC GIRLS !
Laughs . This pic . Is at two place(s).
Amber21, Oasis and Tampines . :D
Oasis and Amber21 is a fews days ago things :D
Tampines is quite a long time :x
Ha. One as United . :D
Love them all ! . Today is again a boring day lah .
Hai. Everyday so Boredddddddd !
Ha. My long time no see friend is at my house now .
Acting like Siao CharBor . Keep on making me laugh ! :x
Boos ! Ha. Miss her :D Wants to take photo with her .
She keep on say no . So no pic of her ! :x
Hai . Something happen when today woke up ):
Hai. Kind of sad but is better to just keep quite ! :x
Ha. & also i hope someone who just call me .
Can cheer up ! ): I will always be there . Alothough i`ve been somehow ,
Nelgect-ed . But i understand . & i still care .
Hai . Ohkay lah . I think i got to end here .
P.S : Good Luck to ANG MEI BAO ! :D

No comments: