Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bury all the memories.











Winnie is back to post!
HAHA! My dearest have went to work.
And i'm home with Meimei. ;>
Ohk, i want to post out something to praise my baby!


Jeviar Ssobeht why you've always be a part of me?
1. You treated me as part of yourself too.
2. Put myself in your own shoes.
3. Never leave me aside, no matter how bad the outcome will be.
4. Gave me the best.
5. Stand for my right.
6. Cheer me down when i'm down.
7. Gave me the beat choices &advices.
8. Never look at the past, &believe we can make it to the end.
9. Never forget special occasion.
10. Concern me like a BABY!
11. Never wanna see me work too hard.
12. Respect my choices.
13. Never give up on me.
14. Never allow my tears to flow down my cheek.
15. Always be my GOOD BOY! ;>
16. Calling me as your BEST!
17. Yell at me to made me realise my mistake.
18. Making me laugh after a fight.
19. Not being selfish.
20. Never let me share my burdens myself.
Thanks, for all your concern. I LOVE YOU TTM!

No comments: