Sunday, April 18, 2010

I want you to be the best on earth!



I knew everything's gonna be alright, after a rain of rainbow.
Heelllooooo! I'm back to post. Is a hot weather today!
It's driving me insane! -.- Baby is at her work place now.
& I'm rotting at home, no work tonight for me. :x
Alright! I knew that baby is not having enough sleep this few days.
And is so tired that actually affect her mood at work.
But it's gonna be alright tonight! ^^
Tonight 7pm got Hong Xin Da Jiang !
So inactive with Facebook game nowadays. ):
Kinda of lazyyyyyyyyyy ! &not free .
Hey bitchz, you really piss me off. Wonderzzzz!
Lol! DarlingJasmine is feeling so unwell this week. Hope she gonna be alright.
Yeahhs! I love you kay? :D I want to earn more money.
Cause baby, off on this friday. So i wanna shop.
It's being quite sometime i actually buy myself some clothes.
When i look into the cabinet, i realise that i have nothing better to wear! -.-
You know, yeahh! Girls get sick of their clothes even though they wore it once.
And so i'm one of the kind! Anyway baby!
Don't worry your sis will be alrightz :D
Haoz lah, I've got to end my posty. I LOVE MY PEOPLE!

No comments: