Sunday, April 18, 2010

You will never realise something is important until you lose it.


Hope tonight gonna be a better night !

Dearest, went to work. &I'm just awake. Gonna be very tired tonight ): Hope I can endure. :D Seriously speaking baby, had not being sleeping well yesterday night too. Boos! :x I seriously can't stand people with no sense of ordinary! -'- it! You don't have to imitate other lahz. Cause you'll never be one! :D &Hey, Jasmine why did'nt your blog had a tagboard? Still ask me go vist?! Punchhhhhz you! Alrightz. Next topic.

Baby, I know you had really being feeling bad mood for this few days, due to not enough sleep. :) Ohk lahz, today come home you can sleep well already. No one gonna disturb you. Teehee! All the above photos is overdue photos. But than just wanna post out all the memories. Had lots of photo to upload tomorrow! :D Interstead, of wanting to see Jeviar sleeply face? Come back to icantletyougo.blogspot.com :D See yah!

No comments: