Thursday, April 15, 2010

(L) I'm loving it!

You know it best that you stand first place in my heart.

This post is especially for my dearest (: JeviarAng, you just knew that i love you so. I don't had to write it down, cause i believe that my doing shown everything. Is not that i wanted to leave you home and go for work. We just need to save up. What if i never work on the next fews day? Hehe. Anyway, let's drop this topic. Cause i only wants to talk about those happy thing :D You knew that i got 9 pimples on my .... Hehe, better don't said it out later let pple laugh D: Very pain ley when i touch it ): And baby, you know i win 300k in texas poker today ") Boos. Finally, i win back my money. Hehe, real money more good ! (L) Hao lah, did enjoy with your colleauge yesterday. Loads of jokes. But then is kind of hot down there. But is ohk. Wait for me to be back k? Love yah. Sweet dream .

No comments: