Sunday, October 4, 2009



Baby, Promise that you`ll always be there for me?
Hello my Friends! & Yah! I create a Blog in Onsugar;D
But still then i`m confused! Hais, day by day passes by,
I felt that th time is Coming, & I`m fear of th Feeling again.
I would`nt want to Being L_C_! Is so Phobia!
There`s things that is so UnfairD; & Yes, I`m not strong enough!
To carry on, I had to being Listing to those S_a_ _ comands!
& Seriouslt i just can`t stand ley! If i can do anything to make this end.
I`ll! Hais, somehow just no one understand me well.
They thought that idk how t think, but th Truth is that i`m not Strong,
Enough, t face th Curelity World! I just hope to be like th others.
But is like so Uneasy? & seriously, i`m spechless.
Let`s not talk about this, let us talk about what happen,
To th few of us. & yah! Me and ahgirl taken so much photo.
Night Maddness;D Yeas! & beibei join us in th end!
Cause she reach home. Hahahahha;D
& my backbone is just so pain can? Laughs!
Somehow, I feel that is so No/Life.
At home Slacking! Is like so Boring can?
I want to look for a Job & this time i`ll be Serious!
Goodbyeeeee my friends!

No comments: