Friday, October 16, 2009

Winnie (L) Ang Ang ;)
Hello, my Friends! My baby had went to Work.
And i`m so Bored at Home ! Cause my Phonie is Spoilt,

& it can`t be on D; So can`t contact Babyyyy ;D
& now i just can do what i want and wait for Babyyyy,
To come Back. ;D Woke up on th 1o.3o.
Cause Babyyy Mum called me.
So was awake. Woke Baby up on th 11.
& asked Babyyy to bath and get rrady to work.
So baby Listen to me. While waiting,

I sit at th Kitchen and wait for Babyyy.
Plus smoking, hahaha;D
Accompany Baby down and went up.
Do my Stuff, play with Baby bro Gameboy again.
& turn on th computer and -Played ;D
Yesterday, Babyy went home at going 9.
Cause she went to Parkway and do her Phoniee;D
Just to Change her Batt;D
Yah, cause there`s something wrongggg!
Lol`s, when will my Phoniee be done!
Is so hard for me to contact someone, you know?
Hahaha, yah i went to Henry house yesterday.
& there Baby is so Cute lah ^^
& His kids grow up liah! I think they soon,
Cannot tahan already! 3 Kids for me,
Will Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D
Hahaha, Chinese new Year`s is coming so soon!
& So i want many many AngBao! ;D
Smilessssssssssss ^^
Alright! Loves Babyyyyyyy ^^

No comments: