Tuesday, October 13, 2009

They say it`s takes time to get over serious relationship.
But i`m still waiting Patiently.
Will you do th same too? Life do change,& why are you stuck there?
Or you are just not that strong, &
you act like you do?
Am i here to pull you to th right point? I love you,
& that`s why i`m here to bring you to th route,

Where you belong. I know you love to act like this.
Is because there`s something pulling you at th back.
Baby i Promise I will be here.
Yah, our relationship is getting so much better,
But do you ever think what am i thinking in my mind,
Everyday? Yah, is not easy t stand th way you treaten,
me in th past, and i go thru.
So now, i had a way to go. I need to really change you.
Baby, i believe nobody will love you th way i did.
& i had never given up on you, Never a day.
You made me realise what is love.

& made me understand you.
Baby, sometimes is hard for me,

To really tell you my feeling.
But i have faith in you, that one day you`ll understand me more.
Baby, ilu yes i do!

No comments: