Friday, October 9, 2009






Hello Friends . Heys ! I guess today will be so Busy! Laughs .
Went with Baby & Peers to play Pool, Laughs.
Hahahazxczx, learning to play billard.
TeeHee. Must Clip my hair while playing.
Cause keep cover my eye! Laughs.
Seriosly i had nothing to plurk, so my plurk is all rubbish.
Hahahazxczxcz! This Xnas lie to me!
Say she noob like me in Sa, but also so Pro.
Like Buddy! Humpzx! Lol`s, and now i`m playing Fb games.
Playing all kinds of games. & Baby is sleeping so soundly.
So i better be more Quite. Hehehezxczxcz.
Smiles, i`m going to wash th clothes today;D
Good house wife kan? Hahahazxczxcz!
Just now having a Conversation with Meimei so Funnn!
We had a Laugh. All th way!
Ohmy gosh! What is happening to me? I miss every fish in fb games.
I usually cathes all, but now? Nonono.
I must put in more effort. Lol`s. ;D
Suay, someone in fb talk to me, then i miss my fish!
Humpx! So angry, actually i had no keen to play on that already too.
Hahahazxczxcz! End th games, Laughs.
& later i`m going to work with Baby;D LoveLove.
Cause i know baby is Boring going to Work,
Laughs, over there is so Little people.
Baby mum just Called, & remind me to.
Wake Baby up later, For work. & i guess i must be tired later.
Laughs, & more anyone got job to intro?

Loves baby, Aku cinta! Lagi Sayang!

No comments: