Saturday, October 10, 2009


Hi, peeps! Winnie is here to Blog again! Laughs;D
& more, today is a tired day for me.
Let me tell you what happen. I ton from o9 october till 1o october morning.
To acompany Baby to, go work. Hahaha;D
& that was called i gai-kiang;D Cause i was so tired.
Baby accompany me to, to walk around while she is working.
Lol`s, & keep on eat snake. Hahaha;D Baby see i was so tired,
So we went to play games at th (A). Lol`s .
Spent $1o and I`m so awake again. We went for Lunch after that.
& Went back to baby work place, so tired stand all th way lah!
5p.m , baby went for break, i was too tired and i lie on baby leg & fall asleep.
Woke up & 6.45 went back.
Hahaha;D 6.45 baby pack up th stuff and went home at 7.o5;D
Bus-ed home and walked back home.
I open th door and just lie on th bed without another word.
Hahaha, woke up on 4 plus and now i can`t sleep!
Th house is so Quite, there`s only me and baby! Hahaha!
I`m hungry! & now i`m gonna cook something to fill my stomach!
Lovelove! XiaoEr birthday is coming,
Hahahah! Stress dk what to gift.
Sames goes to Xavier & MeiMei.
& more lah! Alamak! Stress! ;D
Loves baby and co`s. :D Is going to cousin house one day,
For online shop! ;D;D;D;D;D

Edited`
Baby brought for me one 2o1o pocket calendar.
So simple, small, nice & cute.
Is a mini small calendar book. ;D
Thanks Baby ~ <3


No comments: