Monday, June 28, 2010

Cause there's is no other, nobody in my mind.

(24/06/2010)



Have you spare a thought for me before?
Tomorrow J off. & although i know that we not gonna spend so much time for the both of us.
But at least it's spending time for someone you cherish in your life. From the day she's born.
Well, I know how it felt to see someone you loved. Suffering so much in life now.
That shown that you must learn from your experince. Hope J know the basic of life too.
It's gonna to be said as the first step. ;) Ya.

The days that brought us through till here. Ain't easy either diffcult. But as people say. "It takes two hand to clap."
If I'm willing to walk thru those days with you. But you don't we will never get thru this day.
You brought laughters, tears, happiness, encouragment, saddness and more to my lifeless life.
You're the one who made me felt less fearful of facing the fact.
You gave me the engry to fight with those enemy.
You're my lover, bestfriend and family.
When I'm feeling down. Although somehow you don't realise. But if you know I'm feeling down than, you'll never leave me alone instead you gave me the encouragment I need most.
Thank you. I ain't someone good. But you never, gave up on me. Scold me to let me know my mistake. P.s; "But if can please make thing straight to the point. Don't keep my head spining. Thank you."

One year two months back. Have you remember how much you care about me? When you called and tell your Mum. You wish to bring me back to your house. But your Mum said that only you're allow to step in the house and I'm not welcome. You told her without second thoughts that if she can't accept me to your house either will you'll go back. Instead she still disagree to your resquest. You did not leave me alone but you suffer with me for those times. Finding your best to look for me a bed and sleep peacefully. Thanks baby! That blessful day you gave, I'll never forget in mind. I know that is right in my mind. That I only wants you in my life. One and only one! AMB! (L) I love you!

Well I know that I miss my Daddy this few days badly. Wonders how is he doing with someone i hated the most. (Stepmum) She is the one who break up me and my Dad, I know is her. I know she's the one who needed to be blame of. Get rid of her is me and my aunt wishes. She ain't someone kind as I thought when I just know her. She's just a bitch! Fcuk off from me and my dad. Bring your kids away too. If Daddy agree too. ;) Love Daddy! Wansui~

Friend treat you well when you're new. When they found news one. You ain't her best. You just knew that this is just someone passing by and leave you good memories in life. There is no one to be blame as I know. I should have thank you, for leaving such beautiful memorise in my life. Thank you, my friend. "As we go on. We remember all the times we spend together, as our life change comes whatever. We'll still be friends forever."

I've nothing better in life now for me to achive. Expect family.
You're the one I left to achieve for, lay on, cherish, and etc. And that's you AMB. Thank you for leaving me such beautiful memories in life. I needed you the most now. Please, treat me fairly in life. Thank you.

Winnie, please be strong to go thru those up and downs! Never let your past affect you.

one day there stay three little pig in the farm,the older one is babi. 2nd one is babo and the little cute one is baba(: cute right. " Wrote by Jeviar. " Hope this story will carry on in the fairy tales.

No comments: