Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nothing worth my trust more than you.

Heys peers. Currently using iPhone to update my blogger. Sweetheart is tired so I used her phone to update my blog. ;) Sad to say that photos can't be uploaded. So ya. Maybe I shall post photos on my next post. Anyway, enjoy the day were spending together. Although is ain't so much time for the both of us. But yet you did cheer me up when I felt down. Although the way you talk to me like you wants to look a fight with me but I know you wants me to be good too. You asked me to work is for the good of the both of us too. Yet I show you attitude for that. Firstly I would like to apologies for showing you such little girl temper. Yet you still understand me well. And that's what couple should do. The most important thing in a relationship is to have basic trust with each other.

I have never believe that I would be with someone forever but you made me believe that we can make it till death do us apart. Well, you know it well that. I could never last a relationship with someone. Yet, you made me know how to love someone in a relationship. How to show that you do Care too. I believe you're the one who'll be there for me when I needed you the most. I wants to make you the most happy person in the world. Well.. Ain't a easy thing but yet I'm willing to give it a try. Even if I can't I also wants to make you felt happy when you're with me. And even if you can't stay by my side. I wants to made you by thinking of me you also felt happy. I'm sorry if I need to leave you for sometime. Ain't if I wants it to happen to is too. But this is what I have to do. Sorry for made you suffer.

Aim for insensitive and ang bao alright? Work harder and you might being promote as times goes by. I believe by working hard people see your hard work. ;) Than that time I shall congrats you. But never forget me when you get promote. Hehe! Anyway, I know is very tiring for you to work whole day long. For me eights hours of standing is tired enough. Don't say about yours 10 hours. Hehe, I tell you I'll be complaining whole day long to you. But I know you very strong one! Not tired of working one. Hehe! By the way you must jia you! I'll give you my support. ;)

A thank you for you. I love you just like diamonds in my eye. Bestest boy friend! I love to have you by my side forever.

P.s; if you really read properly. there must be mistake in my spelling. Cause iPhone ain't same as keyboard! Gonna save up money and buy a camera indeed I know baby wants it very much. (;

No comments: