Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LUV SG GREAT SALES!


Hello ^^
I'm here again!
Errm, went to T2 yesterday to meet up those small kid &Miner.
Than waited for J to finish work.
While waiting, went to shop.
Lol, SG great sales is too GREAT!
Went to buy stuff with Miner, that she went back home.

Don't know what is the fcuking wrong with my mum.
Called and say I'm at bugis! Haha!
Dumb, if she don't call and talk like a dog.
I think it'll be better.
Really is like what the fcuk? I'm at bugis?

Laughs, forget it than.
Went home with J.
Than on went to sleep already ah!
LOL! Bored of blogging.

Thanks Miner for the Ear rings. :}
Hehe, but very heavy ah!
Lol, you know i know. AHMUI!
Fcuking irriatting!

Thought of giving J surprise, that go fetch her.
In the end say i waste money.
Still tell me she envy cause people Girlfriend.
Fetch Boy'f to work than bus back.
Wanna give her surprise but.. ):
Nevermind it's ohk. :}

Congrats ah! Your CPF money coming. :}
Luv ya ttm!

No comments: