Thursday, June 3, 2010

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!

I wants to save up money by this. Gift from J.


Rushing on the book i've made for J.
Hope J don't feel lonely after i went back. :}
At least he can read day by day.
As i wish. I hope you feel my presence after I'm gone too.

Tommorrow J off. Gotta go and vist the doctor with J.
To get the cream for his leg too.
Hope we had a pleasant day!
And also trouble please stop coming to us!

Currently playing with Texas Holdem Poker now.
Waiting for my egg to crack.
But heard that it's take a few days to do so.
Nevermind, since i'm so addicted to this game.
I believe i'm able to wait too. :}

Miner, I'm seriously lazy to go out.
And also kind of tired. So maybe tommorrow than i shall meet you up again.
:}

Beibei, cheer up!
If things is worth for you to do everything.
Than is right to do so.
But is not worthy at all.
Than don't be foolish.
If it's time to let go, than you should do so.
But if it's because of the memories, than forget about it.
Alrightz? There's always a way in your life.
Be it, if he does not know how to appreciate you.
There's still your family members who care for you.
And not all good guys are gone!
You're not ugly too !

Alrighz, got to end here. Luv JJJJ!

No comments: