Friday, June 11, 2010

The days..

04062010 :>
08032010. :>

I seriously don't know what is the problem with blogger.
Fail to upload photos all the time.
Currently trying to upload at photobucket!
If still cannot I'll gone mad! Seriously!
Gosh, the same result is out lah!
Back to square one.
Still back to try on blogger.

Need to share wiv everyone.
Bitches story!
Seriously i just can't stand girls who ask guys for a relationship.
A> The girl. B>The guy.
A called B to say what ever shit.
A told B that she like B.
And A told B alot of bullshit, and sound like those puppy love talking.
Gosh! Later on the next day.
A ask B> If i want a relationship with you will you accept?
Knnz! !$%^ Fcuking irriatting lah!
I've no rights to say anything to A because B is my past.
But just to share this LOL story to peers.

Really bitch siah! I've never ask a guy to start a relationship with me!
Lol, this is so funny man!

Ohkay, back off from the story of bitch.

This post wanted to post fcuking long ago.
But than blogger damn lag.
So that i just post it out.

Anyway, i love JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!

No comments: