Monday, May 31, 2010

I gonna do as what you said!



Hey peers, this is my XiaoHong.
I was saying in my previous two post! :}

Where is my fried prawn noodles? }:
J promise me that we'll eat, today.
But than both of us did not wake up.
Due to those late night we're sleeping.

J bro, went childcare.
And indeed without his voice in the morning is so uneasy.
No one accompany me to watch La Bi Xiao Xin.
Laughs. I wanna watch, but watch alone is so bored.
Five he's back, watch on 5.

Boo! ^^
J yesterday said he's touch by my post! LOL!
Are you untrue?

Any job intro ah? I'm bored at home already! }:
Or any places that i never go for a long time?
Hehe! I'm bored of SG!
I wants to go oversea! :} Yippee!
When is gonna be the next time?
I should not have gone to all the fun place when i was young.
Cause, the place i go is a shopping place.
But i did not know about shopping, just know about play.
Lol! Will post those photos, when i'm oversea! :}
NEXT TIME! Cause I must really consider.
If i post people will laugh till their head drop.
Only people like Weiping won't.
Cause she has seen it long ago.
Esp, my center parking hair style!

Hehe! Anyway, should i change my blog skins?
Kind of sick of it. :}
Or should i just do as the normal one?
Which the blogger gave.

ZengWeiPing, when you gonna meet me?
Later cannot see me again than you know ah! :}
Hehe! I know you'll miss me very much one.
Laugh, always event cancel due to some reason one.
I must see you soon i don't care! :}
Miss ya!

Hao lah, i got to end here. My hand is as tired as myself now.

No comments: