Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's like a dream.


-Fucking prefect by Pink. (Made me grow some self-esteem)
I still have the same strong feeling as the first time. The feeling does not stop growing indeed it go stronger. Looking back at those comment you gave in Facebook and messages you send, made the smile in my face go wilder and it does not stop. I miss you and I can't deny. I can't find anything that can help me, from enduring with all those time when you're not around. I rather go back to the place where I belong than to feel alone for all this while. The feeling hurts and it's making me insane soon. I miss the way you made me smiling to the phone, which I haven't feel it lately anymore. 2 more days to your visit from your friend. I just got the feeling that I gonna get hurtful messages. Well, maybe you ain't true for all this while. I got to be strong and still wait for you to be out. I promise, I'll do so.

I don't bother what you gonna say, I'll just wait for you to be out. If you discharge than you still don't wanna continue than it's a different thing already. I'll be strong, maybe I shall say I must get use to it. Please be good inside. Never should you, against the rules. You'll never win. I'm too tired of guessing what you want in life already, because I've never knew what you're thinking. Whatever I do sometime is a mistake to you, and that made me helpless. But those one month plus memories you gave made me hanging on there. Please don't give up, when you don't have the heart to do so. But if you have, than I'm speechless. I love you.

No comments: