Saturday, May 14, 2011

Never had a dream come true.

-I've never expect much in life, but why am I having hard time finding a stable one?
I've never asked for diamond rings, millionaire boyfriend, big house with 3 floors high, driving Bmw's, good looking guy or any more expectation girls want in life. Now I'm only asking for someone who's faithful, someone I love and love me the same way, treating me good, spend his time with me, never neglected me and never take me for granted. I may list some out of what I expected in a relationship. But am I asking too much?

-PohWeiKiong.
I can't ensure you're 100% true towards me, but somehow you show that you really care. Although is only a month plus we're together and we have to be apart again. I promise and swear I'll wait for you. Just getting paranoid of what you gonna say, during your visit from friends. Sigh, please don't be so nice okay? You just gotta believe in what I've told you!

-Winnie love WeiKiong 24032011
-Please made this last for once.

No comments: