Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life moves on.



Okay I almost fainted at Expo last Sunday. Scared the hell outta of me. Wth, so damn scary lo, is either I squat down in the middle of the crowd or I continue walk and faint infront of the police. But I've no idea why I squatted in the end. Hehe, went to meet Jasmine Darling at Bugis afterwards, had Longjohnsliver with that silly girl, chatted and went for a small shopping. And ya, Jasmine Darling I'll eat and take great care of myself don't worry alright? Sames goes to you, but for you is to eat at the right timing. Gain so much weight already. Hehe, shall see if I still have the chance to see you on your birthday. :D


Congrats to my oldfriend WeiPing's for successful deliver out a babyboy to this earth! Brave enough to be a mom! 5th will be her boy fullmonth, try to be there on that day alright? But no promise cause too much things came thru lately and had occupied too much of my time. ):


Starting work at 9pm. Attending Baby WeiKiong's court tomorrow at 9am. Hopefully he can get the lightest sentence. ): Sigh. Although life inside make a big difference than outside but still you gotta be strong and go thru alright? I promise to wait. I love ya.

No comments: