Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good times come and go, but the memories will last forever.

I've need to vent all my feeling out here. I'd being counting down to tomorrow which is WeiKiong's court. But for now all that I can said is phobia of seeing the same thing, paranoid of being alone again. Sick of the life I'm leading now, words can't simply describe how had I gone thru all this while alone. Although I had friends along the way but this ain't curing the lonely-ness I'd gone thru all this while. Although I've know what the outcome am I gonna face thru but why am I still having little hopes that I can spend a little more time with you. Just a little will do, but there's just no such chance for me. For this almost one month, I've not being receive-ing any calls either message from you. Yet I'm still trying my best to hang thru those time. I should not had listen to you and I should had go back before you even left me out here alone, so that I won't be facing so much now. I've no idea what's the point being paranoid for all these time. Being thinking till a little too over, but I'll be glad if you made yourself out here tomorrow. I won't start all my bad habits again. Either your choice or determination being with me is still there or not, I'll not force you with any choices you made. (: I miss you so much that is what I can said most.

I'm sorry if I'd made you down on your birthday. Giving you empty promises on your birthday itself, when you told me so much about your last year birthday wasn't a blast as what you wanted to. Yet I've being giving you words that I'll make a blast this year. I'll give you time to cool down. I miss you Buddy XiaoEn's. >:( Somehow you really very petty eh, angry so long already still don't want reply my tweets and messages. But I know la, you really need time to cool down. I'd felt regretful for what I'd done and said. Time is running up I hope we could spend just a day together before I go back. If you really want this friendship to end it just this way than I can't force you any longer. I may seem that I don't concern but I did. Please take care of yourself in work. Even if your stomach is rejecting the food you ate, you still must force yourself to eat.


Bff MeiBao's, although it had being years I last seen you but I still hope you're fine. Don't have to blame yourself for treating me like this anymore cause no body is prefect. I just hope what I once told you really made a sense to you. Please make your life more meaningful don't slack your time away anymore. Thank you for taking care for me for this two years we had together. I'm just glad that you keep to what you promise like you said you will take care of me till I go back, indeed you did it. But now you've done enough already. Thank you, for being so caring for these two years. (: Like you said now life gave me something better. Just be true to who you are. I can't deny indeed I break down when I lose you, but now I'm smiling to my days ahead! Thanks a lot, much cherish by me.

No comments: