Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'll love till you stop it.


Sigh, 22 days more I can see baby's already! I just miss baby's so much la. Hopefully time pass faster, so I can see baby earlier. I miss you baby. ): Life is just so miserable! I rather go back inside, than to be leave alone outside without you. I really can't get use to it. But I've never regretted loving you, you just deserve all the best! Wonder how are you inside? It really make me feel uneasy because I don't know how are you feeling, what are you doing and how are you. Sigh, I can't think of what I've learned right now, but I'll thanks you someday. Please stay cheerful always, I would not wish to see you down, crying and stuff! You're the motivation of me now. Though, you are not here to cheer me up when I cry so hard, but look I don't blame you. Yet I love you more, even! Faster come out okay? I miss and love you.

No comments: