Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I hope for those things that can't come true.


Went to Uss on the last day. Spent my last day sleeping. Sigh, I hope the moment I walk in the gate, my tears won't flow down. I'll be strong, as strong as I've never try before. Please uh, Winnie try all your best alright?

For those who care for me, please takecare of yourself. Buddy Vivien's please take care of yourself, don't allow others to walk in your life and hurt you again. Don't be stupid again. Be wise, okay? I love you although I can't be there when i need you. But always remember I will give you my support in every choices you made. But not things that will hurt you. Jeviar, I'll take care of myself. You too. (: Learn to accept things in life.

Baby, I'm really happy for those days spending with you. But, I guess you are never happy with me. Well, maybe I don't do any good, when I'm with you. But at least I love you full-heartly. If only leaving you can make you happy. Than I will leave. Thank you, for spending so much on me. Ya, I think that I'm just not good enough that's why you wanted to leave all the time. I don't know why must you, be with me when you already plan to leave me in the first place? Well, promises are meant to be broken. Why I can't learn it long ago, yet still giving in hope on your promises. I hope your time inside, will be fast. Don;t think too much, time will be better after you come out. All the best alright? I think I'm just a failure in every relationship. Well, I love you. If you think that I'm doing this, just to let you see, that well. I don't have to do this just to prove you, when you don't want to continue.

Winnie low, please be strong man. I know you can do it. I'm just afraid to mention. Take care, all my love one.

No comments: