Monday, May 17, 2010

All this precious moments, wiv you by my side.



Those are all alots of memorable letters to me.
3rd picture on top, is on me and 'J' five months anniversary.
We had a fight on that day. So i tears and tear the letter i wrote for our anniversary.
Some people prefer, getting present on anniversary.
But some prefer by using your own hand and made for your loved one something.
So ya, for me i prefer by using my own hand.
For 'J' is more to buying a present. :}
Ohkay, so ya. This prove different type of people had different type of thinking.

Ohk. Having cough, flu and fever. 'J' is taking care of me last night.
So sweet. :} Laugh, 'J' prepare medicine for me to eat.
For cough and fever. Ate one adult panadol and 2 kids panadol.
Lol! Cause only left with one adult one. Haha. :}
&Seriously i think that i had so much of flame.
Ycuks, i being sneezing all the time.

'J' mum went out early in the morning. Haha.
And she actually doll up herself. Before she went out.
Laugh. Thurs, 'J' off. Not sure if going anywhere.
But i guess is that same old place.
Seriously some times not i wants to interfere into your things.
But just to get some logic into your mind.
Hope you do understand. And seriously consider what i say in your mind.
So ya, you should know that at times i speak with sense.

Time is passing and world are turning.
Everyone should know that next months is coming.
And seriously i feel like draging the time again.
I think if 'J' brought me back.
However when reach Defu lane. I'll definelty say.
Can we turn back? The fear is coming.
&Also my fear is getting more and more.
I know that i should think of myself.
But please as what outsider say is easy. But had you ever had the hardtimes?
I don't mind if people start saying me useless.
But, even you're strong enough.
You step into Defu lane. You'll know that you gonna lose your freedom again.
And please, who have the guts to do that?
So ya, i also don't have the guts.
Imagine i've being by 'J' side all the way.
Up and downs. Daily rountine, is all with you by my side.
How can i even get used to it. If suddenly i can't have you by my side?

Ohk, i guess i had enough of typing. 'J' i luv you! :}

No comments: