Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No one else is more important than you.



Sigh, at home with that little boy now.
& He's sleeping soundly.
Hope that everything gonna be alright downstair,
Everything can be slove. If you try.

Alrightz, guess sunday there's no hope already.
But than i still like that way you care for family.
Harmony" Is gonna be the only thing you need in family.
So, i still feel happy for you and your family.

I don't ask much, but all i wanted is be like the past.
Put in more effort, will do.
Although we are not attached now.
But i still hope that one fine day we'll have the status.
Although i had wanted to have no status in the start.
Now i realise why you keep on insiting to have a status in the start.
I realise how important is the status.
I'm still waiting that one fine day, you'll change your mind.

I miss those time we're spending our 24 hours with each other.
Although we had no money at that point of time.
But i still live my life with you to the fullest.
Now when we have money,
We're spending so little time with each other.
I rather to had the past than now.
Although when we had the past,
We wants to get better in income,
But when we're better in income i wants to get back to the past.
I wants you, to be like the past,
When you treated me like your all.
When you treated me like your everything.
I do miss those past.
I do miss those time when we share our feeling at night.

Now is a different thing, once you reach home.
You'll surf the net, sleep, and wake up.
We don't have any time to spend with each other.
But i'm gald that you still gave me the best.
Spend your off day with me.
I know you're tried with your work.
And you still tried to, accompany me.

J. You're still the one.
I'll always luv ya. :}

P.s: Everything gonna be alright if you tried your best to slove.

No comments: