Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey peers, i'm here again. Can't wait for 22may. My bestie birthday.
Kinda of addicted to the song, Ru guo mei you ni - Karen mok.
Went to vist hedry kids. So cute. Keep on tell me the bird bird fly away.
Laughs, took some photo's of them. Thought of video but lazy.
Times is flying, next month there's something i never wanted to face.
Something i have no courage to face. But it's also time for me to repay my sins.
How life will be like? 7days of isolation. How will i feel during the days?
What will i be thinking of. I don't feel any regrets.
I don't feel any turning back the times.
Just worried about my friends and Jeviar. When i'm not around will anyone forget me?
Or maybe drifted apart? Will anyone send me any regrats when they know someone,
will see me.
I'm weak enough to feel hurts, from people.
I can imagine, when i'm in a place when all is new. On the last month.
It's supose, to be my happy day. But i knew that this is only supose.
My eyes is dried enough, no longer any tears enough for me to drop.
Anykind of tears had flow before, so i must be strong!
I'm no longer a baby. I can't cry for things that can't turn back.
Anyway, i think this is no point saying.
So byeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: