Monday, May 31, 2010

My self respect is telling me to do so.



When you cannot put into words
How they make you feel.

Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face,
But those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.

If you love someone you give everything
You can and not expecting on any return.

So often we don't say 'I love you'
Because we fear losing someone,
But more often we lose them
Because we fear saying 'I love you'

If you love someone, tell them.
For hearts are often broken,
By words left unspoken.

The more you love,
the more you lose a part of you.
Yet you dont become less of you are,
Instead you end up being complete.

Your heart is one of your most prized possessions,
Be careful who you give it to.

Went to bedok to meet J.
J dye her hair, cut &
I cut my hair too. But only frige.
Hehe! :}

Than on went to Tampiness, to shop.
Walk around. J brought me clothes , etc..

Mrt back to Bedok.
Cab to Parway.

Ate Aunty Anne and went to eat, pepper lunch.
!#%&, The aunty no eye and the soup burn my leg.
Without a sorry or tissue.
Ate the pepper lunch, and burn my hand many times.
But than is nice! :} Loving it!

Shop at Gaint with J family.
Brought many things.
Walked back home.

Pack stuffs and watch the dise we buy.
"Charlie and the chocalate factory"
Suggest J to buy at Tampiness.

Drank beer, and sleep! :}
What a lovely day!

Happy that, we spent some time of our own.
And had lots of joy!
Luv the way it's.

Edited post -
Hehe! Forget to post about my Fav lifestyle. :}
Done nothing today, but still i spending my time, meaningful.
Done some housechores ^^
Help J to wash, iron and fold J clothes.

I suddenly miss the past just now.
If only the time turn back,
I will cherish you, and never had the chance to lose you.

So, Is all about..
Even though my heart
Is telling me to stay,
Begging me to stay
My self-respect is telling me
I gotta walk away.

That was what I feeling at that point of time.
I had also done this wrong doing,
In every past relationship of mine.
So I'm not gonna repeat my mistake.
I've gonna cherish every chance that I'm holding now.
I'm gonna do what I gonna do!
Still will love you, I promise!

I'm not gonna let this chance go again.

P.s : J!

No comments: