Saturday, May 29, 2010

Luv that I'm achieving for!



Heyhey! I'm back.

Gosh, I'm getting sick of everyday.
Keep on telling myself to get a job soon.
But I know I can't cause I have to help to do something at home too.
So.. Let everything, go by time.

J is not working tomorrow.
Still thinking where will J bring us to.
Just don't want to see J waste too much money.
Anywhere will do, I'm fine with it.
Yah.. If only J is happy and fine with it too.

Lol, seem to be the weather so hot nowadays.
I've been sweating to sleep, even though the fan is in front of me.
Seriously can't stand the weather.
It seem to be i need 20 fans for me.
Hehe, abit over ah! Laugh.

): I know yesterday i made a mistake.
But I'm still gald that, you give in to me first.
Hehe, I just don't know why ley.
Maybe i look too cute. :}
Than you can't stop yourself from ignore me. Hehe!

Have been sleeping late and wake up late too.
Gosh, wake up not long i feel sleeply again.
Don't know what is happening with me.

Alright got to end here.
Luv, XiaoHong very much.
Show you next time! :}

No comments: