Sunday, May 16, 2010

Luv 080309.


Hey fellows! I'm back to my bloggie!
Just finish helping some of the house chores. :}
Contend over myself. Usually i was kinda of lazy but today i volunteer to help.
Yes, and also i tried to wake up early to do more.
But seriousy i think i'm getting more and more tired each day.
Fcuking blogger upload photos seem to take years siah.
Laughs, Jeviar dad cook fried rice for dinner. &I'm eating now.
Hehe, yummy! :} Lol, anyway yesterday went to parkway wiv Meimei & Melvin.
Went to look for Jeviar mum and dad.
Help to carry things they buy than. Went to hawker to eat.
Head back to parkway to shop. Yeah, chitchat with Meimei at Mac.
Walk back to house downstair and chat-ed there too. :D
Went back Jeviar home going 11pm. :} Laughs.
Do some house chores than wait for Jeviar to come back. ^^
Sleep than.... Went to my lala land, hahaz! Got to stop here.
Luv.

No comments: