Sunday, May 16, 2010

What is love? Lovers to friend.


Playing with Texas hold' em poker currently.
Play usually on boring day. Was helping friend to take care of their kids.
And i swear i was fucking piss off. I think my head is bursting.
Even if i was paid one k, i also won't agree to help them take care.
Lol, win 20k currently in Texas poker.
Done i think I'm contend enough Sudden attack now.
Haha, hope today will rain in the night again.
Hope 'J' will listen to what i suggest.
Anyway congrats for being confirm.
Congrats that your hard work is being prove.
I believe you can do better, by the score 30.
If you really wants to think how good you done.
Your score is just pass. But if, for your 3 months experience in this company.
You did a great job. And seriously i think that you're quite a fast learner.
If i was in your shoe, i believe I'll be a gong gong toot toot. :}
Laugh, Jiayou!
Always remember that behind you there is your family, friends and me.
Supporting you for the best, yeah?
Hope that you will do better for the rest of the months, years and days :}
I believe you are not that type of people which people is mentioning lazy.
But you are actually someone responsible in jobs.
And, yeah! Seriously credits are all for me.
Ohk lah, you done your part too.
Lol, anyway cherrychen. I seriously cannot attend on your birthday :{
I know I'm somehow so ridiculous, but i never wants to be like this too.
Is just that something appears so sudden. &I'm unable to make it :{
I swear I'm fucking guilty. But hope that i can make it in the night.
Alright, I guess I've post enough.
And i believe usually when you're single.
You no longer know how to express out to people what is love. :}
I no longer can post and express out how much I'm loved.
My post now are all about blessing to you.
'J' you know what i really meant.
If you really keep me for 'what you promise'.
Than you shall let me know.
But in my heart i know that 080309 is still in your heart.

Got to end here. C'ya!

No comments: