Thursday, August 5, 2010

老天爱笨小孩。

Next month is my birthday! I'm growing up, years by years!

Kay, firstly I wants to share this silly friend of mine. Miner wrote something on her facebook and made me realize why am I always doing something when my Dearest J's is asleep and I'll kiss her. When she started to move that attract my attention. Miner wrote this: ( guys who kiss girl when they're asleep means they really love the one sleeping beside him. ) Well, it was something like that. Can't properly remember what she wrote too. But it was something like that. And it started to reminds and made me understand why I always did that. So yea, it also made me know that I do really love me Baby's.

Well, for all this while I've hurt her deeply before either did Baby's do the same too. But I know that god's is giving us test. Wether we can pull it thru all those up and downs. Rains, thunder, peoples, quarrel, and tiny bits can't break us down. And I hope the rest of the days. Is still the same us, that never can break apart. Hee, know I'm kinda of mushy but it's bottom of my heart to baby's. Well, luckily I'm always stupid because 老天爱笨小孩。Well, I know is kinda of FOOL!

Monday national day gonna be my dearest cousin Wen Yong's birthday. Seeing him grows up years by years too. Not very sure if I can be able to be there on his birthday. So, I gonna wish him, all the best with everything. Alright, pass his PSLE next year so that he's able to go to any school he like. That's every children wish too. To being in a school with friends around. Alright, love all the peers in my family.

Woa, J's is kinda of piggy this few days. And seriously we don't have much time together. And well, I know he do have time for me on our this month anniversary. But a word HappyAnniversary will already bright up my day. And I always believe that he won't forget this special day every month. Although her time is not right but still she manage to wish me on the right day. Thanks god I found you seriously.

Oh well, I shall need a job soon. Firstly for my birthday. Secondly, I wants the hello kitty camera, which I wanted long ago. Yea, and I shall make it. By all the effort I put thru. Not very sure if I have any plans for my birthday. But still, thinks that nothing special too. Every year the same old things happening. And just if J's there with me my birthday will be another memorial one.

No comments: