Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm lost without you.

The time is late and I still have work tomorrow. But i need a place to let out all my pains. I've tried my best to say all that I can. But moreover, I'm in the real pain now.

I have no rights to blame you getting angry. I've no rights to stop you if you wants to hate me. But I just ask for your understanding, and forgiveness. I don't ask for cars, money nor any expensive stuff. But now I'm asking for your love and forgiveness.

I've seen your facebook status. I know how it's felt when you feel that you're being betray. I know how it's feel, when I lied to you for a long time. You asked, what am i treating you as.

Alright now i tell you. That night when i tell you, what I've lied to you for sucha a long time. Before that we have some good and sweet time talking to each other. Reflashing back, how we spend our sweet time when we're just together. Well, I felt guilty so I've no choice but to tell you the truth. Before I really tell you the truth I've already know what will happen. But well, I just have to face up the consequences.

I can keep it from you forever, but I don't want that to happen. Because, there's no sercets in this relationship. And you've never keep any sercets from me, unless you're intending to give me some surprise.

I'm sorry for making you dissapointed, as you stated in your status that you're utterly disspointed in me. If it was me I will be as spechless as you too. But baby's, you know I'm trying my very best to ask for your forgiveness. Baby's, I sincerely apologies to you.

I know it's too late to say all this but it's better for me to do so than treat it as nothing happen. At least I apologies to you, than I did not. Than it would be like I think I'm not in the falut.

I know you still care. Baby's I over heard that you. are now first hand (translate to chinese) in kitchen. Congrats my dear. I hope I would hear from your own mouth that how gald you're. Share with me how happy you are.

As I know you wants a promotion too, who wants to, work so hard yet can't get a promotion. Am I right?

I can't have the chance to speak to you. So I hope when you see my blog. You can know how I felt and at least know what I wants to tell you.

Alright, I usually write messages to you in your cell phone application notes. But I'm afraid that you'll get mad is I take your phone without permission.

Notes for August 13.
I hope you won't be too tired today. I'm proud of you, getting a promotion. At least your hard work is being prove.

Nobody really cares about the past, what matters most is the present. Am i right? I don't see ya, minding my past. I don't see ya, hate me for my past. Why not, just forget it. As you know I've not done that nor mention that since ages ago. So why not give me a chance when you already know what I'm now.

It's late now and I've to sleep soon. But before I do so, I must do something else.

Lastly you asked if I treat you as what. I have no guts to answer this now. But i can answer I love you, and this is true.

No comments: