Thursday, August 12, 2010

No one knows.

I hope someone would understand me more. I felt like I've back to 3 years old. That my brains is blank. How i wish i would turn back the time when i was three years old. Sucha naive person. Without any troubles and pains. My wound is once open up again. I felt like nothing would heal it now. My mind is blank as I don't know what to do.

Why is god treating me so unfair? Stop toying with me. It's hurts each time when you intend to hurt me. I'm not strong enough for your hurts. STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

Can someone tell her, I don't want this to happen. Can someone tell her I'm heartbroken? My hopes are impossible. No one can fullfill it. Either can anyone, know.

Well, I'll respect your descion if you insist. But, just to say one more time I love you.

No comments: